What is a recurring house cleaning service?
When you want a clean and healthy home more often, a recurring house cleaning service is the perfect solution. Whether you need a recurring cleaning every week or every few weeks, you’ll find an excellent option for your unique cleaning needs. Your cleaning team will vacuum, dust, disinfect and more to make your home a healthier place to live.
Take an important task off your to-do list and let us take care of the house cleaning. Then, enjoy the pleasure of knowing that a professional team member you can trust has cleaned your entire home. Our cleaning services are thorough, consistent and personalized. If you would like to request a special service, change your cleaning schedule or skip an area in your home, let us know! We are happy to fulfill every request to exceed your expectations.
Sparkly Clean and Home’s regular home cleaning services are available weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or once. On each visit, the team dusts, vacuums, washes and disinfects each room. Using our specially formulated equipment and products, they clean from left to right, top to bottom, so no detail is overlooked.
Recurring Cleaning Services
With a regular house cleaning service, you’ll never have to worry about the unexpected – if guests arrive, your home will be clean and ready! And if you’ve had a crazy week and just want a break that doesn’t involve scrubbing the place, weekly house cleaning service will spruce up your home so you can enjoy your weekend. If you can barely remember what weekends are supposed to be like, read on to find out.
Imagine the peace of mind of living in a healthier, cleaner home week after week. No more finishing a hard day’s work at work trying to fix the house. No more feeling overwhelmed and overcome by dust and dirt. Just a healthy, cleaner home week after week. Don’t you and your family deserve more…a spotless home, better health and time to have fun? Once a week, cleaning the house sounds like an investment worth looking into!
We understand that the hustle and bustle of daily life may keep you too busy to tackle household chores as often as you would like.
Call the professionals and we’ll get your home back to a manageable state. Sparkly Cleand and Home offers regular recurring house cleaning services in Miami, Fl.
Types of regular cleaning services:
- Once a week: this is a popular solution for busy households.
- Every two weeks: this service works best to help with general maintenance.
- Once a month: we will give your home a thorough cleaning just when you need it.
- Most of our clients prefer routine visits from our professional house cleaners. Depending on the amount of activity your home experiences, our weekly and bi-weekly cleaning services may be the best solution for you. They will give you more free time in your busy schedule while reducing the negative effects that bacteria, allergens and other harmful substances have on your family.
How Often House Cleaning
Using a recurring house cleaning service in Miami can be a challenging task with so many individuals and companies in the market. We want you to expect your home to look like a 5 star hotel when we are done. You will be able to show off your home with the confidence that every last nook and cranny has been cleaned.
Your home is your most prized possession and keeping it clean means a healthy family and you can take pride in having a beautiful, clean home. Support your home in winning the battle against germs and contamination with Regular Recurring Cleanings.
When you come home to a clean house, it’s much nicer than walking into a messy house, especially after a tiring day at work. If you have kids and pets that mess, then I can be downright boring. When you spend time relaxing, you will be less stressed and revitalized by spending time with family instead of cleaning.
Schedule an appointment for Recurring Cleaning near me
REGULAR HOME CLEANING SERVICES
- Ceiling fans and light fixtures (dusted)
- Cobwebs removed
- Shutters, window frames and lock protrusions (dusted)
- Moldings and woodwork (dusted)
- Baseboards (dusted)
- Lamps and lampshades (dusted)
- Photos and knickknacks (dusted)
- Furniture (dusted and polished)
- Clean kitchen areas, stove, microwave, sink, polished granite island and counter tops.
- Refrigerator top (dust)
- Outside appliances cleaned.
- Countertops and backsplashes (washed).
- All sinks (scrubbed/sanitized)
- Mirrors (windexed)
- Bathtub/shower and tiles (scrubbed)
- All bathroom counters and fixtures (sanitized)
- Wastebaskets (emptied/washed/refreshed)
- Beds made; linens changed.
- Stairs (vacuumed, wood dusting)
- Floors (vacuumed and/or mopped)